Get dressed up and come and join us for out first ever Halloween Fork, loads of great food and fun in the Port at Hart’s Mill for lunch and dinner on Saturday 31 October.
After our very successful Fork in June at Hart’s Mill we are returning for a special Halloween dinner on Saturday 31 October. This fork will feature
– all your favourite food trucks
– drinks from Pirate Life, Swell Brewing, Swell Cider, Three Dark Horses, Oliver’s Tarranga
– DJ playing Halloween tunes.
– Two set times for a kids disco
– Sweet Cheeks Photo Booth
– PlaiSpace and a special make it yourself ‘Haunted House’ and Halloween craft
– Attendees dressing up with multiple chances to win food vouchers and fork t-shirts
– The fabulous Hart’s Mill playground