Established in 2012, Fork on the Road is South Australia’s premier mobile food truck event series. The Fork unites Adelaide’s best food trucks in a variety of locations across SA to promote and celebrate the bourgeoning street food culture in Adelaide.
Each Fork event not only showcases an array of local street food vendors, but supports local breweries and wineries, performers, musicians and childrens entertainment in a fun filled, free community event!
Since 2012, Fork on the Road has:
- Produced over 75 free community events
- Hosted over 300,000 attendees
- Collaborated with eight local SA councils
- Supported over 50 local food trucks
- Transformed 30 different locations across SA.
- Attracted up to 11,000 visitors per events
- Forged a strong following of over 50,000 ‘Forkers’ on Facebook and Instagram.
We are now in our 9th season of the Fork and are well on our way to establishing Fork on the Road as a key calendar date for Adelaidians!