Vendor Application Process
The Fork on the Road event series is continuously growing and seeking new and exciting vendors to add to our stellar food truck line-up.
If you’re thinking about joining Fork on the Road, please ensure that you meet the below principles and requirements:
- Fork is about the gathering of unique mobile food vending concepts. As such, we warmly welcome food trucks, buses, vans, bikes and anything else on wheels! As the ‘unique’ part is what makes Fork stand out from other food events, we are currently not accepting food truck ‘stalls’, including pop up tents and marquees.
- Our food draws crowds. Our food is the entertainment. Our food pushes boundaries of creativity and taste. Our food is local and handmade. Our food matters, it is not stock standard, it is awesome.
- Fork is committed to growing the mobile food vending culture in Adelaide.
- Fork is a team game. We work together to allow for continual improvement.
- Fork is about food that is handmade and showcasing local South Australian produce wherever possible.
- Fork has a commitment to environmental sustainability. All food packaging and utensils must be compostable.
If you believe that you align with the above principles, please read the Fork Guidelines below, before proceeding to submit an Application Form.