Vendor Application Process
The Fork on the Road event series is continuously growing and seeking new and exciting vendors to add to our stellar food-truck line-up. As such, we’d love to hear from you if you are an Adelaide based mobile food vendor providing a unique offering.
If you’re thinking about joining Fork on the Road, please ensure that you meet the below principles and requirements:
1) Fork is about the gathering of unique mobile food vending concepts. As such, we warmly welcome food trucks, buses, vans, bikes and anything else on wheels! As the ‘unique’ part is what makes Fork stand out from other food events, we are currently not accepting food ‘stalls’, including pop up tents and marquees.
2) Our food draws crowds. Our food is the entertainment. Our food pushes the boundaries of creativity and taste. Our food is local and handmade. Our food matters, it is not stock standard, it is awesome
3) Fork is committed to growing the mobile food vending culture.
4) Fork is a team game. We work together to allow for continual improvement.
5) Fork is about food that is handmade and showcasing local South Australian produce wherever possible.
6) Fork has a commitment to environmental sustainability, including packaging and waste.
Our advice if you are considering getting involved:
1. Attend a Fork on the Road, this is the best way to judge the type of event it is, the audience and if it will be a mutually beneficial gig.
2. Have a conversation with the Fork organisers and other vendors about Fork and your fit and suitability.
If you believe that you align with the above principles, please download our guidelines and application form below:
Click here to download the Fork Guidelines.
Click here to download the Fork_Application_Form_010114
Please download, complete and then send an electronic copy of the Application Form to:
Greg Tillman (organiser)
If we require any further information from you, we will be in contact!