Vendor Application Process
The Fork on the Road event series is continuously growing and seeking new and exciting vendors to add to our stellar food-truck line-up.
If you’re thinking about joining Fork on the Road, please ensure that you meet the below principles and requirements:
1) Fork is about the gathering of unique mobile food vending concepts. As such, we warmly welcome food trucks, buses, vans, bikes and anything else on wheels! As the ‘unique’ part is what makes Fork stand out from other food events, we are currently not accepting food ‘stalls’, including pop up tents and marquees.
2) Our food draws crowds. Our food is the entertainment. Our food pushes the boundaries of creativity and taste. Our food is local and handmade. Our food matters, it is not stock standard, it is awesome
3) Fork is committed to growing the mobile food vending culture.
4) Fork is a team game. We work together to allow for continual improvement.
5) Fork is about food that is handmade and showcasing local South Australian produce wherever possible.
6) Fork has a commitment to environmental sustainability, including packaging and waste.
If you believe that you align with the above principles, please read our guidelines and submit an application form below:
If we require any further information from you, we will be in contact!